This new gem of the company AK interactive takes us into the study of the most iconic models of military vehicles used by the SS during World War II. Painting techniques, marking, … a world to discover in these two volumes of the Spanish company AK Interactive.
The first volume of the two that will feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS.
In this book we focus on medium tanks, self-propelled guns, half-tracks, armored cars and softskins.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step by step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models. A must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- Sd.Kfz 234/3 by Roger Hurkmans
- Panhard P204(f) by Abilio Piñeiro Grajera
- Sd.Kfz. 124 Wespe by Rick Lawler
- Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. M by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Steyr RSO/01 by Fabio Mosca
- Sd.Kfz. 247 Ausf. B by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Pz.Beob.Wg. III by Jaffe Lam
- Sd.Kfz. 251/9 Ausf. D by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- VW Type 166 Schwimmwagen by Marcin Skrzypek
- StuG. III Ausf. G by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Sd.Kfz. 250/1 Neu by Fabrizio Mercuri
- Bocage Road (Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Ausf. C) by Roberto Del Cima
In this book we focus on heavy tanks such as the mithycal Tiger and King Tiger, as well as the medium ones including Panther and Panzer IV and vehicles based on their chassis.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step by step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models.
A must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- King Tiger by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Bergepanther Ausf. A by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Early by Napapas Kangrat
- Panther Ausf. A by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- KV-1 Model 1939 by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Mid. Production by Rubén González Hernández
- Panzer IV Ausf. H by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Panther Ausf. G by Lester Plaskitt
- Tiger I Late by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Flakpanzer IV “Ostwind” by Rubén González Hernández